QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

One More!

This Project Linus quilt was made with the help of my friend Barb in San Antonio.  She made the blocks and I sewed them together and made the top.  Maynard quilted it and I bound it and now it's ready to go spread  cheer to some little girl.

We are having cold weather for us here in Northern Texas.  Lows overnight in upper 20s to low 30s and only warming up into the 40s during the day.  The sun is shining very brightly and it looks warm out, but it's not!!!!!!

Just have the borders left to do on the Christmas Log Cabin and it will be ready to quilt!  May be able to finish that up today!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

Very nice Jan, I can see a little girl falling in love with that quilt.

dd2 said...

So pretty- the colors are just perfect!