QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Scrap Boxes

Ten little scrap boxes filled with scraps.  I've made 2 rail fence quilts from scraps and it was so nice to work with the scraps already sorted.  The box pattern is from the book "Sunday Morning Quilts" by Amanda Jean Nyberg.  They were a lot of fun to make!  The boxes are full and the scraps didn't seem to go down any when I made the quilts!!!!  I guess they either "fluffed up" or multiplied!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

3 comments:

Terry said...

Your scraps must be related to my scraps...they multiply when I'm not looking! LOL Love your little fabric boxes! :o)

Cindy Sharp said...

Your boxes are awesome!

Fabric scraps are like coat hangers, hot wheels and legos....they multiply in dark corners.

Barb said...

Oh...that is just super!!! How colorful!