QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Block of the Month and Project Linus

This is the completed "LuAnne's House Block of the Month" quilt.  Just need to quilt and bind.  Don't know how to quilt this one. Any ideas?


I called this one "Fairy Butterflies, because the blue blocks have fairies in them with butterflies for the wings.  It is a Yellow Brick Road pattern.

This one is called "Race Cars."  It is a pattern from Fabric Cafe.

Still having trouble with blogger, so please excuse  if it doesn't turn out just right!  Thought I had it fixed, but I guess will have to work on it some more!!  The last two quilts are for Project Linus.

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Allie said...

Your PL quilts are darling! And your BOM quilt is stunning - I would probably quilt each block separately, by hand because it's easier to rip out when I change my mind, lol!!!!

Debi said...

Love your BOM, it is so pretty. The PL quilts are adorable, kids will love them.