QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project Linus

Owls Playing Musical Chairs

Blue and Red Squares

Lazy Ladybugs

Sherbet


 Here are some Project Linus quilts that were waiting to be quilted, so that's what I did the last week.  I still have two left to baste and get ready to quilt.  Hopefully I'll get those done this week in between a lot of "life" activities that need to be done.  So we will see how the week goes.

The weather has been beautiful, but oh, the allergies have been just terrible and then if you also suffer from asthma, as I do, somedays, you HAVE to stay inside whether you like it or not!  Get more quilting done that way, I guess!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are great quilts!!! They will defineatly make a child smile!!