QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fabric Scraps Storage

I have been having fun the last few days making fabric storage boxes for my fabric scraps.  They are from a new book called "Sunday Morning Quilts" by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.  So far I have made six of them.  They are color-coded to match the color of the scraps.  I have one more I know I want to do----selvedge edges.  I have to borrow the box of selvedge edges from the gal who has them from Sit and Sew group.  We have one big box that we all have been sharing.  We have been able to gather quite a collection so far! 

The book is a good one, I plan to start at the front and make all the quilts in it.  Some I will make smaller than the size called for so they will work for my Project Linus quilts.

Happy Easter everyone!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Debi said...

Those boxes are very nice what a great idea.