QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Good Monday Morning!



It's Monday morning and I decided to take a break from my cleaning chores and take a break. I only have one quilt to show this morning. It was already to quilt and was donated by my lovely friends at Quilt Mercantile Quilt Shop. Isn't it a cute one. Everyone seems to come up with such different ideas for alphabet panels---so much fun to see what they include! Some little boy or girl will enjoy this one through Project Linus.


Supposed to get rain for next couple of days. Hopefully get enough to help with drought a little bit. The lakes are so down. Good weather to snuggle down and work on quilts!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

Great little quilt, love how bright the panel is.

Lynn W. said...

It's bright and adorable, Jan. I know it will be well loved in it's new home.