QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

More for Project Linus!







Here are three more for Project Linus.............they are "Ice Hockey," "Desert Nights," and "Tweet, Tweet." Desert Nights is made with a pattern called Gumbo Ya-Ya. It takes Fat Quarters and has three different blocks that you mix and match to make a quilt top. Very interesting and fun pattern. The other two are Yellow Brick Roads. I wanted to use up some of the Fat Quarters in the basket, but this didn't even make a small dent!!!! I need to stop buying and need to keep on sewing!! But it is nice to have extra fabric, isn't it?!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Terry said...

I keep saying I'm going to make more quilts for Project Linus but I just can't seem to find the time! One of these day! :0)

Debi said...

Wonderful quilts Jan...how many is that for the first half of 2010?