QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Strawberry Parfait


SOunds more lie a quilt name for summer instaead of for winter, doesn't it? But here it is---------another quilt for Project Linus----------almost need sunglasses for this one. I call it Strawberry Parfait. This one was made with my BFF Debi's pattern. Using a jelly roll, cut 10.5" strips of the 2.5" strips in the jelly roll and sew 5 of them together for each block. Sew them together in rows of 5 alternating each one. It is fast and easy and make a cute quilt! Good way to use those jelly rolls that have, but don't know what to do with them!!!! Thanks Debi!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

I love it...and have one exactly like it! lol Don't you love how happy these fabrics are?

Terry said...

I love those bright cheerful colors too! Somebody is going to love this quilt! :0)