QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where or When?




Maynard finished quilting a quilt and I bound the edges, but I have no recollection of making it---what is was for or the pattern!!! I must really be losing it! It's done in winter/Christmas colors and turned out very nicely! (Even if I do say so myself!) I'll send it to Project Linus, since they can use some bigger quilts now.


The other picture shows a Pink Log Cabin that we made for a co-worker of Maynard's who's baby is due on October 2nd. At least I can remember that one!!! HA! HA!


Saturday, four of the DFW Gang met up and did the Fort Worth Quilt Show---we had a wonderful time gabbing and looking at quilts and shopping. Found lots of things to buy, but I think Debi won the prize of buying the most---I think I came in second. I found some nice fabrics and a couple of cute patterns. Looking at the quilts was fun---so many beautiful ones to see, we were all tired by the end of the day, but it was a good tired!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

3 comments:

Allie said...

I know why you can't remember it, you make so many quilts! Those are really lovely. Glad you had a good time at the show!

Crispy said...

The quilts are lovely Jan...even if you can't remember the one. Sorry that really made me laugh, it's good to know I'm not the only one with a faulty memory.

Crispy

Anne Gentle said...

That pink log cabin is really beautiful! What a lucky baby.

By the way, your little boy's firetruck quilt got top dollar (triple digits) at the Gethsemane fund raiser - thanks so much for making it and donating to the preschool. It was a huge hit.