QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, June 16, 2017

Excuses, Excuses and Excuses

I apologize for not writing on my blog sooner! Life  gets in the way!

I had surgery on my right shoulder (I'm right handed) 6 weeks ago and just not getting to use the computer, though not for long times at a stretch.  Going to Physical  Therapy 3 times a week takes up time, too. I haven't sewed or crocheted since then.  It may be another month before I can sew something. Sure do miss  it!

Hopefully I will back at it soon!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Louise said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry you needed surgery, but hope it fixes what ails you! Heal quickly so you can get back to doing what you love :)

Allie-oops Designs said...

Praying the surgery fixed whatever was wrong and that you heal quickly!!!