QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Project Linus Quilts for 2014







Here are the last of the Project Linus quilts for 2014.  I didn't keep a running tab of the quilts this year, so don't know the total.

Also shown in first picture is a snowman tissue box cover I made with needlepoint on plastic canvas. This one was a kit from Mary Maxim catalog.   Want to make one for every month with patterns I have found on the internet.

Thanks for looking and blessings in the New Year 2015!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan 

3 comments:

Terry said...

Happy New Year! :0)

Allie said...

Beautiful - wow - you really did a fabulous job on these!!! That snowman is cute too. Happy New Year!

pollyanna said...

Your final projects are as delightful as your first. Happy new year my friend!