QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Three That are Ready

 Barb's Hourglass
 Squares are IT!
Brights in My Log Cabin

     Three more that are quilted and ready to go to Project Linus.  The top one was pieced by Barb from  Bejeweled Quilts.  Thanks Barb,  you did a great job!  I'm sure some little girl will love it!

     Maynard is still working on the pile of PL quilt tops that we have.  I keep adding to it and so it continues to grow and he can't seem to get ahead!!!!.  Guess I'll have to stop and work on some of the kits I have tucked away.  I've been working on a Jinny Beyer in grays and burgundys and only have to put the borders on, but keep going back to the little quilts.  they are much more fun because you see the end so much sooner!!!!

     Let quilting help you make someone smile!

     Jan

4 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

They look great.

Terry said...

They're all so pretty! :0)

Allie said...

Ooh they are wonderful - Barb's piecing is superb!~

Debi said...

They are all beautiful Jan...great job.