QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dolly Quilts





The first picture is Block five of a BOM from Australia. It is called Leanne's House.

It is loaded with embroidery. Sorry the picture is not very clear. If you click on the picture, it becomes clearer. The saying is: "May your heart make you grateful for the simple things."


The second picture shows two Dolly quilts that I made for my grandgirls for their dollies. They are from a line of fabric from Lakehouse called Pam Kitty Morning. I used the panel that was available and put a piano key border on two sides. One has a yellow backing and one has a pink backing. Just to help tell them apart!


Nice, sunny day here, but on the chilly side for us----it's our Texas Winter the weather man said!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan






4 comments:

Debi said...

Beautiful Jan, I am sure the girls loved their doll quilts.

Terry said...

The doll quilts are so cute! And I love your Leanne's House block. That's another one that I've always wanted to do. I'm a sucker for embroidery! :0)

Allie said...

Love that embroidery design - so sweet! And the doll quilts are perfect, that is an adorable line of fabric!

ponderpiggy said...

Great job on all of them!