QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!














Starting the New Year out right with some Project Linus quilts and an afghan.


The afghan is again a variegated pink, yellow and lavender mix.It reminded me of the song from "Fiddler on the Roof:" "Sunrise, Sunset" for some reason, so that's what I called it. Guess I'm getting melancholy this time of a new year starting and our grandkids are growing up so fast!


The next one has what I call "Starfish" so I called it "Did you Catch Anything?" Love those "Starfish."


The third one is called "Lime Green John Deere." and the fourth one is called Double Wonky Pinwheels." If you look real close or enlarge the picture you will see the Double Pinwheels. They were a bit fussy to do, but they turned out fun looking.


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan




2 comments:

Allie said...

Yep, you're starting the year out right, girl! You are just amazing. 3 quilts and an afghan already, and it's only the 5th? Amazing. You are my hero!

Debi said...

Love them all, especially the afghan. Is that your own pattern? I started one for Reed on Sunday with yellow/white/green and it is turning out great.