QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three to get Ready for Project Linus







And four to go! I hope to get all caught up by the time I go for surgery on the 7th of September. I have to have surgery to repair a torn tendon in my right foot. So I will be non-weight bearing for a few weeks and on crutches. I'm hoping I will feel good enough to sew, but I just don't know how I will feel. I do know I'm ready to have it over with!!!!!!

These quilts today are all Log Cabins that I did with a layer cake of the Portugal line by April Cornell. The first setting is Pyramids, the seconds is Straight Furrows and the third is Sunshine and Shadows. I've said it before-----------I really like Log Cabins because there are so many ways to set it----------and each one is pretty! I love this line of fabric, too!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

3 comments:

Debi said...

Those are so pretty Jan, you always do such a great job~

Allie said...

Those are beautiful! I had to look close to see that they were log cabins, very clever settings.
Oh dear, surgery on your foot - and your RIGHT foot, your sewing pedal foot - be careful on the crutches! I'm saying a prayer for your surgery and healing, hon.

ponderpiggy said...

Outstanding, Jan! You do such good work!