QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

More Kitties!

Lots of kitty fabric here and now I think it is used up!  Thanks to the Project Linus ladies that keep it all sorted in our group!  Next I have a bunch of cowboy fabric to use up.

But first I decided to take a few weeks off and concentrate on my things.  I have a 4.5 x 5.5 finished quilt using Civil War Reproductions.  I have all 72 of the blocks finished.  Now to do the alternating blocks and sew it together.  Still up in the air as to how to quilt it with a Civil War type of quilting that was used during that time frame.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

Merry Christmas and God's Blessings in the New Year!

Let  quilting help you make someone smile.

Jan

P.S.The dog, Festus is sleeping and is so used to quilts that he's not one bit excited!


No comments: