This is another quilt for Project Linus. I used leftovers from a liberty quilt to make it.
This Disappearing Pinwheel patch was made from fabric that my daughter brought me from
New Zealand last fall. Thank you, Anne! I added the turquoise color. The pattern is from
a Missouri Quilt Company tutorial. Very neat how it works out when you cut the pinwheel!
Working on a new pattern---Thanks Debi for giving me the pattern!! It's called Button Up and is available through here. Her pattern is actually for sale on Etsy and is available in PDF file for downloading or as a paper pattern.
Each Fat Quarter makes 5 buttons. Here are my first five. They are really fun to do and go quickly.